"Helping Federal Workers Get their Claims Accepted And Return To Work As Soon As Possible"

Doctors Who Specialize in DOL Federal Workers Comp According to Federal Guidelines in Dallas, Alabama, Massachusetts

Injured Federal Employees continually tell us that ACS is not working for them when they need a doctor who treats OWCP federal workers comp injuries according to federal guidelines. I just talked to a guy who was out-of-state and couldn’t find a doctor. I went to ACS for him and found 3 doctors for him to call. One was out of business and the other 2 did not accept federal workers compensation. This is an all too common problem for injured federal employees.

I go into whole states where there isn’t a single doctor who promotes him or herself as an FIC Trained Federal Work Injury Doctor and who doesn’t want to help federal employees. Alabama was exactly that sort of state. Not a single doctor was willing to help federal employees with work injuries. But, now we have 2 doctors in Alabama: Montgomery and Birmingham. These new doctors who specialize in DOL federal workers comp according to federal guidelines love federal employees and they are ready to help.

The same is true in Massachusetts and Texas. We have OWCP offices in Quincy, Norwood, and Worcester, MA and in Dallas, Denton, and McKinney, TX. Injured federal employees in these areas fortunately have no need to search ACS for a doctor; they can be found here. ACS causes a difficult situation for any federal employees in need of a doctor who specializes in DOL federal workers comp according to federal guidelines because too many of the listed doctors don’t actually accept DOL OWCP work injuries. So, in Dallas, Alabama, and Massachusetts, we can help you and we want to help you with your OWCP federal workers comp injury claim.