OWCP Doctors Getting Injury Claims Accepted
Federal Injury Centers in Denton, Frisco, McKinney, and Dallas, TX SPECIALIZES IN GETTING OWCP INJURY CLAIMS ACCEPTED. We know exactly what DOL needs in order to make a decision of approval for your claims. When DOL denies OWCP claims because of the work of other untrained doctors, we know how to respond to the denial letter so that the OWCP claim will be ultimately approved. Untrained doctors simply aren't able to do the sort of detailed work required.
DENIED OWCP injury claims lead to the following LOST BENEFITS.
1. Having to pay money out of pocket for medical care.
2. Lost time from having to use sick and vacation time.
3. Not being able to be reimbursed for travel expenses.
4. Not being eligible for a schedule award impairment rating.
Once your OWCP injury claim is APPROVED by DOL:
1. You can be paid back for any money you paid for treatment of your work injury.
2. You can get all of the sick and vacation time back that you used after you were injured.
3. You can go back and be reimbursed for mileage related to your work injury.
4. You can be eligible for a schedule award which is money in your pocket.
5. You can be paid to go to therapy or get other medical care just like you would at work.
Many doctors don't want to help federal employees with OWCP. Many doctors value money more than patients. Many doctors think that OWCP is too much trouble. Many doctors cut corners and get injury claims denied.
FEDERAL INJURY CENTERS WILL GET YOUR OWCP INJURY CLAIM APPROVED. Federal employees make this country go. When they break we have to fix them. That starts with getting the injury claim accepted. You want yours accepted so you don't lose your benefits. So, Please call us today and let us help you.
Texas offices are located in Denton, Frisco, McKinney, and Dallas.
Denton, TX has CHOICES in OWCP federal workers comp doctors. For years, there really was just one DOL OWCP doctor in Denton, TX. But, now you have choices. In most parts of the country, federal employees have zero choices in OWCP doctors. They are forced to visit their primary care doctor or local chiropractor. The problem is that these doctors aren't OWCP-trained. That's a serious problem.
Well, in Denton, for years, there was one single choice for OWCP doctor. Just imagine if you only had one choice of grocery store, or one choice of fast food restaurant, or one choice of car insurance carrier, or one choice of anything else. You would feel like maybe you weren't valued by that lone company because you didn't have any other choices and they didn't have to take as good care of you as they would if they had competition. Well, we are that competition and we are committed to taking care of you.
Federal Injury Centers will take care of you. We are in Denton, TX. We are you alternative for OWCP workers comp injury doctors in Denton, TX. Please give us a call. We care about you. We love federal employees and we want to help you. Ask around. Your friends and coworkers will tell you the same thing: Call Federal Injury Centers.
If you were hurt at work for a federal agency in Denton County, like the US Postal Service, please give us a call. We're ready to take care of you.
Through my interaction with federal employees across the country, I want to share the stories from 5 injured federal employees who were hurt by confusing system after they were hurt at work.
1. A letter carrier broke his ankle while carrying the mail. His supervisor told him it wasn't broken and to finish out the last half of his shift. The next day, he told his supervisor it was red and swollen and she said, "It's not broken." IT WAS BROKEN, but he didn't get the official medical report until the next day when his union president insisted that he go ahead and get to the doctor. This carrier didn't realize his rights and responsibilities after he was hurt at work. Simply knowing about the Form CA-10 would have made all the difference.
2. A federal employee was hurt at work and decided to go see his own doctor, as was his right. The supervisor was upset about him choosing his own doctor instead of going to the company doctor first, and she threatened to fire him. He was understandably worried about losing his job until we sent him the law from the DOL web site that says he can choose his own doctor and nobody can prevent him from exercising his right to choose. Needless to say, he wasn't fired. Nobody was getting fired that day for wanting to go to a doctor he trusted.
3. A federal employee visited another doctor in Denton, TX, and his initial report was buried on a desk for 6 weeks, preventing his OWCP injury claim from even being considered, much less accepted. He was forced to go to another doctor to get help and finally get his injury claim accepted. He had a torn calf muscle that he wasn't able to get treatment on for 6 WEEKS until he finally found our doctors and was taken care of.
4. A rural carrier was injured in a town nearly 2 hours away from Dallas. The doctor's office she called said she had to bring in a CA-16 if she was going to be seen at that office. This put her at a serious disadvantage since most supervisors have never heard of this form. She had to drive nearly 2 hours to see our doctor because we see all injured federal employees with or without a CA-16 and with or without an accepted OWCP claim.
5. A supervisor said that a federal employee who was injured lifting a box and falling down, was due to the employee's "willful misconduct" because that employee was noticeably unstable and unable to walk. That supervisor was trying to prevent an otherwise valid OWCP injury claim from being accepted. The doctor got the case accepted after reporting that the "willful misconduct" was actually due to a supervisor who knowingly put an obviously unstable person in a position to get injured. Case accepted.
6. A letter carrier was injured after his mail truck was hit by another driver, causing serious injury to the carrier - an obvious valid OWCP injury claim. The claim was denied! His previous doctor was completely unable to get such an open-and-shut injury claim accepted. Our doctors are on it now. This case is going to be accepted.
7. Letter carriers in Indianapolis were being forced to drive to MICHIGAN to get help from doctors who were OWCP-trained. I had to ask if Michigan was also a city in Indiana. Having to drive that far was shocking. Not anymore though. There's a GREAT OWCP-trained doctor in Indy now. Problem solved.
8. Similarly, a carrier was told, by someone that should have known better, that he had to drive 4 hours (8 hours roundtrip) to go to the "nearest" OWCP-trained doctor when she very well knew that a great doctor was trained IN THE CARRIER'S SAME TOWN. Unacceptable.
9. A federal employee was hurt in an obvious work-related accident. All reports were clear. The CA1 form was clear. Every doctor he saw wrote substandard causation reports, including and especially the company doctor. His injury happened several YEARS ago. The claim was never accepted. He paid thousands of dollars out of his own pocket. He's had his job threatened if he's unable to physically perform the job, which he can't. The stress of having to make a living in a heavy job, with severe pain, and under the treat of termination is all due to the fact that he wasn't able to find a good, qualified, OWCP-trained doctor years ago. Now he has. The doctors that we trained are on it. We're going to work to get his claim accepted, get his money and time back, and get his life back.
10. A federal employee paid a "case management" group literally thousands of dollars to "manage" his case and help get it accepted. Mission Not Accomplished. His case is still denied. Paying a group for this "service" would seem to lend itself to denials that require more work and thus more payments to handle the appeals after the denials. Maybe I'm wrong about this (doubt it), but every single doctor who we have trained does all of that case management and gets all of those cases accepted WITHOUT CHARGING THE INJURED WORKER. Nobody should ever have to pay for a service that should naturally be a free service from a medical provider.
I can go on. There are 10 more for every 10 I could talk about. Case after case of injured federal employees being hurt by a complicated system after they are hurt by a heavy federal job. The doctors of Federal Injury Centers are solving these problems for injured federal employees. And the doctors outside of our group that we have trained are working with us in that same direction. Federal employees need and deserve better and we're giving it to you.
Finally, federal employees in Denton County have a new choice in DOL / OWCP work injury doctors. Introducing Denton Chiropractic Center! We are now helping injured federal employees with OWCP work injury claims. Federal Injury Centers has teamed up with Denton Chiropractic, and in combination with Dr. Karen Dickerson, MD, we are excited to be able to help injured federal employees in the Denton, TX area.
Unlike other doctor's offices, our ENTIRE STAFF IS OWCP TRAINED. Everyone at Denton Chiropractic Center is knowledgeable and able to help with your CA7 Claim for Compensation (CA7a and CA7b too), and we can help you with your OWCP 915 and OWCP 957 so you can be reimbursed for work injury-related medical expenses and travel expenses.
And our doctors understand how to interpret CA1 and CA2 forms so they can be used to write excellent causation reports that will get your OWCP workers comp claims accepted so you can get better without the hassle of paying money out of your pocket or using your own sick and annual time.
But regardless, our offices NEVER bill you personally out of your own pocket. We are so confident that we can get your OWCP injury claim accepted, that have committed to never billing you personally - ever. That's our guarantee to you.
So, if you're ready for a new and better choice of doctors for your Denton OWCP workers comp injury, give us a call today. We're so happy to be able to help federal employees in Denton county and in the surrounding towns around Denton. If you live or work in Denton, Sanger, Krum, Little Elm, Corinth, Lake Dallas, Lewisville, Highland Village, Flower Mound, or Keller, or in any of the other surrounding areas, we can help you. Call us today.